As a Business owner, we know that the best way to advertise business online is to be found in an online search or to rank on top in Google SERP.
- How to advertise for free
- Google advertising
- I want to advertise my business for free
- Free advertising online
- How much does it cost to advertise on google
- Free business advertising online
- Free advertising on facebook
- How to advertise on internet
SEO of your company website
- Make sure your site is optimised for SEO. So make sure all your pages have the right tags, titles, headings and content on the page. Also make sure your images are named correctly.
- Submit your sitemap to Google & Bing webmaster tools.
- Get on all the free directories – Yelp, Search for People, Businesses and Places etc etc. There are thousands of these.
- Starting creating relevant content (blogs, videos, pdfs whatever you want) about your industry, your products, your services. ALL of your content must provide MASSIVE VALUE to your target audience. HINT: Research everything you can about what your target audience read, search for, look for, like, don’t like etc etc
- Create social media platforms. Post your relevant content. Share, ask your friends to share, ask your family to share.
Join a relevant online community and contribute
- Find groups that are relevant to your industry or to your target audience (there should be quite a lot of overlap on these). Join as many groups that will let you. Get involved in the conversation. For the first 3 months DON’T TRY TO SELL ANYTHING.
- Make sure you are requesting email addresses on your website, social media etc. Don’t simply ask for them, have lead magnets, free videos, pdfs, guides, webinars, whatever.
- Email regular newsletters to your mail list. Once a week minimum. Again, for the first 3 months, DON’T TRY TO SELL ON THE EMAILS.
- Once you have a following and you have built a relationship (TRUST) then you an start to offer services or products. By then they will have faith in you, it’s a much easier sell.
- Blogging is insanely awesome for business growth -but it’s tough! Not easy to break into blogging and make money. BUT if you blog and teach via your blog you can build authority. This is what you’ll use it for.
- Press release
Use the three big business local listing services
Google My Business
- Geo Coded photo upload (Shows Direction Using Map to your business)
- Upload up to 50 photo of your business.
- Upload up to 10 mins video about your business.
- You can edit it any where any time, by verifying your registered mob. number.
- Show payment methods and opening closing timings
- Show your year of establishment.